A spot for me to ramble about my smooshie faced dogs, paper crafting, knitting and a little cooking...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More lake house remodel

This was a big week for changes at the house. We were so-so lucky with the weather, it rained once and got the house a wee bit wet. I was called over to use a push broom to get rid of the standing water in the main floor. It hasn't rained since though, so we will keep our fingers crossed until the roof goes on.


Chris and Dad on the second floor which has no walls or roof anymore...

Our topless house on the left, my parents on the right.

Ken operating the boom truck we used to lift off the roof. It was quite the sight. Even the neighbors stood on their deck and watched.

I have more photos from today with walls up, but they are still on the camera so will have to wait for Chris to help get them off.

Enjoy!
Amy

No comments:

About Me

I live with my wonderful husband of 12 years Chris, Fitz the almost 1 year old pug, and the newest member of our family Bennett the 8 week old Shih-tzu. We have a second home on a small lake where I grew up, we watch altogether too much TV, and spend WAY too much time online. I have just started knitting, have been papercrafting for many years, and enjoy cooking.