A spot for me to ramble about my smooshie faced dogs, paper crafting, knitting and a little cooking...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Chocolate Fixation Friday

I joined a group of bloggers that make a chocolate dessert every first and third Fridays. This chocolate glazed peanut butter torte was supposed to be last Fridays entry... Needless to say I didn't manage my time wisely enough and ran out of it before going camping over the weekend. Oddly though the torte was mostly done when I left on Thursday. Chris finished it for me (by putting the chocolate on top) on Saturday, and now I am home and can blog about it.

This thing is huge. And not our favorite. It is so rich that this will serve like 30-40 people. The crust is very yummy though. I don't think I will be making it again however.
















Ginormous chocolate glazed peanut butter torte

Amy

No comments:

About Me

I live with my wonderful husband of 12 years Chris, Fitz the almost 1 year old pug, and the newest member of our family Bennett the 8 week old Shih-tzu. We have a second home on a small lake where I grew up, we watch altogether too much TV, and spend WAY too much time online. I have just started knitting, have been papercrafting for many years, and enjoy cooking.