A spot for me to ramble about my smooshie faced dogs, paper crafting, knitting and a little cooking...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dogs...



Cutie Bennett profile with a very unhappy Fitz in the background trying to paw his way through the slider to get in and play. They have gotten more violent with their playtime and still can't be unsupervised so one of them always has to be penned up or outside or something when the other one is loose. Neither of them particularly like this...

Amy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

I live with my wonderful husband of 12 years Chris, Fitz the almost 1 year old pug, and the newest member of our family Bennett the 8 week old Shih-tzu. We have a second home on a small lake where I grew up, we watch altogether too much TV, and spend WAY too much time online. I have just started knitting, have been papercrafting for many years, and enjoy cooking.