A spot for me to ramble about my smooshie faced dogs, paper crafting, knitting and a little cooking...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Camping with the girls

I went camping with some girlfriends over the weekend at Camano Island State park. The weather was nice for the first half, then VERY wet for the second half. Luckily we had Gail's RV and stayed inside playing games and keeping dry. I have realized about myself that I am kind of prissy. Well, very prissy actually. I like my hot showers, my bed, and being warm and dry. Good girlfriends are worth the sacrifice though. I REALLY enjoyed my hot shower when I got home! Thanks ladies, I had a great time!

Amy















Mardel, Dash, Amy, Amy, Boo, Kathy, Jackie and Gail

No comments:

About Me

I live with my wonderful husband of 12 years Chris, Fitz the almost 1 year old pug, and the newest member of our family Bennett the 8 week old Shih-tzu. We have a second home on a small lake where I grew up, we watch altogether too much TV, and spend WAY too much time online. I have just started knitting, have been papercrafting for many years, and enjoy cooking.