A spot for me to ramble about my smooshie faced dogs, paper crafting, knitting and a little cooking...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome home Bennett

Last night we brought Bennett home. We had read that he and Fitz should meet on neutral ground, so we went for a walk in the rain to introduce them last night. At first Bennett didn't really like Fitz, he got all growly, but they have are becoming fast friends I think. Bennett is really whiny, more so than Fitz was, but he chews a LOT less than Fitz did. This is nice! They are having fun playing, we are having to keep a hold on Fitz though, he is a little too big and brutish for Bennett right now.



Supervised (aka Fitz can't actually get to Bennett) playtime


Lets chew on each other...

Amy

2 comments:

Joella said...

It's so nice when they get along! Cute pictures!

Pagemaster said...

Oh my goodness! He is so tiny and cute. Can't wait to meet him!

About Me

I live with my wonderful husband of 12 years Chris, Fitz the almost 1 year old pug, and the newest member of our family Bennett the 8 week old Shih-tzu. We have a second home on a small lake where I grew up, we watch altogether too much TV, and spend WAY too much time online. I have just started knitting, have been papercrafting for many years, and enjoy cooking.