A spot for me to ramble about my smooshie faced dogs, paper crafting, knitting and a little cooking...

Monday, December 20, 2010

Tubing at Snoqualmie Pass




For our traditional family Christmas outing this year we went sledding. It was a lot of fun! Reserving your tickets online is a must. We got there a little too early, but in the end that was great. We got several runs in without any wait right at the beginning. About halfway through our session it was so crowded there were 10 plus people waiting in each run. Bridget, my sister-in-law, and I were done after about an hour, but everyone else lasted for nearly the whole 2 hours. It was COLD!!!

1 comment:

Joella said...

Looks fun! :) I hope we go before the season's over!

About Me

I live with my wonderful husband of 12 years Chris, Fitz the almost 1 year old pug, and the newest member of our family Bennett the 8 week old Shih-tzu. We have a second home on a small lake where I grew up, we watch altogether too much TV, and spend WAY too much time online. I have just started knitting, have been papercrafting for many years, and enjoy cooking.